Housing Loan Documents
- Pan Card of Applicant and Company
- Residential light bill and telephone bill of latest month
- Relationship proof of applicant and co
- Last 3 months salary slip and 2 years form 16
- Offer letter and visiting card copy / ID card copy
- Last 6 months banking in which
- All ongoing loans sanction letter and repayment track record
- Self agreement / draft agreement (builder purchase)
- Chain agreement copy and self agreement copy (resale property)
- OC copy /CC copy
- BMC Approval Plan copy
- Share certification front and back side copy
- 3-4 photographs of applicant and co-applicant
Your dream home is now within your reach with vssapkal Associates assisted Home Loans. We offer higher loan amount on your income. Your home loan eligibility can be further enhanced by including income of the co-applicant(s) of your Home Loan.
Home Loan eligibility is calculated after considering various factors including monthly income, fixed monthly obligation, current age, retirement age etc. Your home loan eligibility can also be considered an indicator of your home loan affordability.